1. Products will be supplied according to availability of stock. Although we take all reasonable measures to ensure that all products displayed on this website are available, no guarantee of availability is made.
2. Postage/delivery will be charged for separately and is for the customer's own account.
3. Products are provided at the prices indicated on the website. We reserve the right to change these prices at any time.
4. Any attempt to pay other than the prices of the products on our website when paying by credit card or direct transfer will be regarded as an act of fraud and will be followed up to the full extent permitted by law.
2. We shall not sell or distribute personal or other details to marketing or other agencies.
3. Gordon Footwear may, however, share information pertaining to you, including personal details, if we are required to do so in order to facilitate an agreed upon transaction or activity between you and a third party operating on our behalf and / or on our instruction.
4. Gordon Footwear also reserves the right to disclose such information if required to do so by law, in the case of a court action brought by a client against Gordon Footwear or its agents, employees or anyone doing any work whatsoever for Gordon Footwear or if it is believed in good faith that the disclosure of such information is necessary to protect and/or defend the rights and / or property of Gordon Footwear or its users.
5 Personal information may be used by Gordon Footwear for the following purposes:
5.1 To supply the client with the services and / or products requested
5.2 To maintain an ongoing business relationship
5.3 To communicate directly with the client
6 Clients may unsubscribe from our mailing lists at any time. Regular mailings will then no longer be sent and we shall only contact the client directly in response to a further request for our products and / or services.
7 A visitor’s browser supplies the following information when our website is visited and we record this information in our server logs for statistical analysis:
7.1 The type of browser and operating system with which our website was viewed;
7.2 The visitor’s domain name extension (e.g. .co.za; .net)
7.3 The address of the website that referred the visitor to us.
7.4 The IP address of the server used to connect the visitor to the internet (usually allocated by their ISP)
7.5 The date and time our website was browsed
7.6 Which pages were viewed and which documents were downloaded